INTERNATIONAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION
1Cargoes forwarding from the moment of unloading from the vessel.We are ready to offer to you high level services, favorable terms and competitive prices. You can make sure of it right now!
2Performing full package of services on customs clearance in relation to any type of cargo.Long experience and qualified specialists are ready to solve any of your tasks right now. You have only to leave an application!
3Cargoes forwarding and transshipment at container terminals in ports and inland.Motor delivery of any types of cargoes and containers
TEK Yug group of companies provides regular logistic escorting of consolidated goods and containerized cargo transportation through the territory of the Russian Federation, Republic of Belarus, Kazakhstan, DPR, LPR, Uzbekistan, etc. both by owned and hired motor transport. You can easily plan international transportation of your cargo with our assistance. Just inform the directions you are interested in and type of your cargo and we’ll choose the optimum route and transport means for you and you’ll get a personal offer.
We have reliable partners in Republic of Belarus and Kazakhstan – customs brokers providing services on customs clearance of different cargoes at most reasonable rates without customs cost correction.
- Motor delivery of cargoes and containers of any type: 20 ft, 40 ft, reefer containers, Open Top, Tank, Flat-Rack.
- Arrangement of bonded goods transportation under Customs Transit (TT) regime.
- Placement of empty containers required to a sea line for stuffing goods destined for export.
- Execution of shipping documents: waybills, CMR, etc.
- Motor transportation of dangerous goods, including “by direct variant” (i.e. unloading of a container from the vessel directly to the vehicle without storing in port).
- Motor transportation of over-sized cargoes with development of transportation scheme and obtaining the permits from governmental authorities.
- Cargo and containers insurance for the period of motor transportation.
- Submitting bills of lading to a sea line and obtaining accounting document (DU) and custody acceptance certificate (DO1).
- Arrangement and carrying out of phytosanitary, quarantine, radiological control of cargo and of other procedures required for “Release permitted” stamp.
- Arrangement and carrying out of containers inspection, preweighing and examination of packages for the purposes of customs clearance of cargo.
- Arrangement, carrying out and control of repacking and transshipment of cargo from one transport means to another.
- Inspection of containers after their loading aboard the vessel.
- Survey, state assessment, tally and assortment checking of cargo with involvement of CCI experts and independent surveyor.
- Arrangement of paying of freight and local charges for unimpeded obtaining of line releases and withdrawal receipts at the stage of container removal from port.
- Goods classification in accordance with HS code.
- Calculation of customs payments (duties, VAT, fees).
- Prior studying of the package of documents.
- Arrangement of goods certification, obtaining of permits and expert’s reports.
- Issuing and lodging of Customs Declaration.
- Inspections, weighing (including prior, quarantine, veterinary).
- Closing accounting document (DU/DO1) in the port after Declaration issuing.
- i.e. all complex of actions required for goods release for free circulation in the territory of RF or for export.
- Safe custody of cargoes at the warehouses.
- Storage at TSW (Temporary Storage Warehouse).
- Stuffed and empty containers storage.
- Arrangement of repacking/transshipment from one transport means to another.
- Palletizing, packaging, marking and repacking of goods.
- Examination, state assessment, tally and assortment checking of cargo with involvement of CCI experts and independent surveyor.
- Tally and warehouse inventory control.
- Preparation of shipping and warehousing documentation.